Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
Simply cheesy... A must for any Sunday Roast
Goats Milk – 250ml
Goats Cheese – 12 cubes or balls
A little Goats Butter
Plain Flour – 115g
1. Preheat oven to 220°c.
2. Sieve the Flour into a bowl, making a well in the middle.
3. Pour in the beaten Egg and Goats Milk, mixing well to form a batter.
If time allows, leave the mix to stand for 15-20 minutes in a cool place.
4. Place small knobs of Goats Butter into a divided/muffin baking tray and put in the oven to warm.
5. Remove from the heat – Place a cube (or ball) of Goats Cheese into each tin before pouring the batter mix on top.
6. Return to the top of the oven until well risen and golden brown.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: