Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
So easy to make, you will not believe the
taste and texture you create.
Goats Milk – 500ml
Cornflour – 50g
Sugar – 50g
Cocoa Powder - 1 tbsp.
1. Mix together the Cornflour, Sugar and Cocoa Powder
with a little Goats Milk to form a smooth paste.
2. Heat the remaining Goats Milk until boiling before pouring over the Cornflour mixture, stirring constantly.
3. Return to the heat and cook for approx. 2 minutes – still stirring all the time.
4. To prevent a skin forming, pour the mixture into a wetted mould or bowl and sprinkle with a little Sugar.
5. Leave to set in the refrigerator.
6. Serve chilled – perfect accompanied with Cherries or Ice-Cream.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: