Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
Full of flavour, these savoury scones make for a tasty
alternative to the traditional sweet raisins
Goats Milk – 200ml
Goats Cheese – 175g
Cherry Tomatoes – 200g
Self-Raising Flour – 200g
Baking Powder – 1tsp.
Salt & Pepper
Sunflower Oil – for frying
Olive Oil – to serve
1. Sieve together the Flour and Baking Powder into a bowl.
2. Pour in the beaten Eggs with a splash of Goats Milk and mix until smooth.
3. Stir in the remaining Goats Milk, adding Salt, Pepper and any Herbs to taste.
4. Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with Oil and gently warm.
5. Add a tbsp. of the mixture and cook for approx. 2 minutes – or until the surface bubbles.
6. Flip over and fry for a further minute before removing and allowing to cool.
Cook in batches of 3-4, making sure to re-oil the pan in-between
7. Place the scones on a baking sheet, topping each one with a slice of Goats Cheese and a scattering of Tomatoes.
8. Grill for 3-5 minutes, allowing the Goats Cheese to melt and the Tomatoes to cook.
9. Serve with a drizzle of Olive Oil.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: