Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
An ideal recipe to serve for lunch with a crisp
salad or as a starter to a meal.
Ready-made Puff Pastry - 250g
Dried Mixed Herbs - 1 tbsp
British Vine-Ripened Cocktail Tomatoes - 225g
British Cherry Tomatoes - 12
Fresh Figs - 5
Goat's Cheese, crumbled - 140g
Red Pesto Sauce - 3 tbsp
Runny Honey - 2 tbsp
1. Sprinkle the herbs over the pastry and then roll out thinly to a thickness of ½cm (¼").
2. Cut the pastry into 9cm (3½") rounds. Arrange the pastry circles on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and prick each circle at regular intervals with a fork.
3. Chill the pastry for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven
to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 8.
4. Slice the cocktail tomatoes and figs and halve the cherry tomatoes. Spread a
little pesto over each pastry circle. Arrange the sliced tomatoes and figs on top.
5. Top each tart with two cherry tomato halves and crumbled goat's cheese.
Drizzle each tart with a little honey.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.
To save & print this recipe, please see:
Find out more about our Goat Produce: