Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
Perfect for sharing - or, split the mixture between smaller tins
for yummy, individual snack loaves
Goats Cheese – 75g
Goats Milk – 150ml
Goats Butter – 75g
2 Celery Sticks - finely chopped
Self-Raising Flour – 250g
1 Garlic Clove - crushed
Salt - ½ tsp.
1. Sieve together the Flour and Salt.
2. Rub in the Goats Butter and Goats Cheese to form the consistency of breadcrumbs.
3. Add in the Celery and Garlic, mixing together well.
4. Add the Egg and enough Goats Milk to form a soft dough.
5. Knead lightly to form an oblong before placing in a well-greased loaf tin (approx. 1lb).
6. Bake at 180°c for 1 hour, or until risen and golden brown.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: