Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
Really easy... and equally tasty!
Goats Cheese – 140g crumbled
Grated Parmesan or Gallybagger
2 handfuls of Rocket
8-10 Spring Onions – finely chopped
Olive Oil - 1 tbsp.
Salt & Pepper
1. Beat together the Eggs and season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
2. Heat the Oil in a frying pan to a medium heat and add carefully add the Eggs.
3. When the mixture begins to set around the edges, add the Goats Cheese, Rocket and Spring Onions.
4. Turn down the heat and continue to cook.
5. When the Frittata is almost set, sprinkle on the Parmesan and finish it off under a hot grill.
6. Remove from the pan – Serve hot or cold with a fresh Salad, Bread and Chutney.
For a little extra to serve alongside, have you tried other Island Produce:
To save & print this recipe:
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
Have you given
this recipe a go?
Please do let us know...