Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
Delicious on Cauliflower or, on classic Macaronni
Goats Cheese – 150g
Goats Milk – 300ml
Goats Butter – 30g
Plain Flour – 30g
1. Gently melt the Goats Butter in a pan before stirring in the Flour.
2. Cook for approx. 30 seconds.
3. Gradually add in the Goats Milk, stirring constantly until the sauce is thick and smooth.
4. Add in the Goats Cheese and allow to bubble gently for 2-3 minutes whilst stirring.
5. Season to taste.
For a richer Sauce…
1. Remove the pan from the heat for 4-5 minutes and allow to cool.
2. Stir in 1 beaten Egg and return to the heat.
3. Allow to bubble gently and stir for a further 2-3 minutes.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: