Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
With a burst of Tomato, these can be a little addition to
a meal, or perfect simply on their own.
Goats Cheese – 50g
Mustard – ½ tsp.
Plain Flour – 175g
Cooking Fat or Margarine – 50g
A little Goats Milk for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease two baking trays.
2. Sift the Flour into a bowl, rubbing in the Mustard and Margarine to form breadcrumbs.
3. Add in the Goats Cheese. Mix well before gradually adding in enough beaten Egg to form a firm dough.
4. Roll out the dough into a ¼ inch thick oblong.
5. Evenly spread with Tomato Relish and roll up firmly – like a Swiss Roll.
6. Cut into thick slices and place on a baking tray, lightly brushing the top surface with Goats Milk.
7. Bake until pale golden in colour and firm to touch.
8. Allow to cool and serve.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: