Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
A fruity cake the whole family can enjoy.
Goats Milk Yogurt – 6 tbsp.
Goats Butter – 125g
Raisins – 50g
Chopped Dates – 50g
Brown Sugar – 175g
Self-Raising Flour – 125g
Wholemeal Flour – 125g
1. Cream together the Goats Butter and Sugar before adding in the Eggs.
2. Mash the Goats Milk Yogurt and Bananas together before folding into the mixture.
3. Slowly sift in the Flour, folding as you go.
4. When all the ingredients are combined, stir in the Dried Fruits.
5. Pour into a lined and greased 2lb loaf tin and bake at 170 °c for approx. 1 ¼ hours.
6. Allow to cool before turning out.
Find out more about our Goat Produce:
To save & print this recipe: