Coiture de Vigne
All Rights Reserved
A real family favourite
Dried Macaroni – 225g
Goats Cheese – 175g Grated
Goats Milk – 500ml
Goats Butter – 50g
Button Mushrooms – 100g
1 Medium Onion - finely chopped
2 Tomatoes – sliced
Mustard – 1tsp.
Plain Flour – 40g
A dash of Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook the Macaroni in boiling water until soft – drain and spoon into a baking dish.
2. Gently fry the Onions in half the Goats Butter until soft, before adding the Button Mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 mins, before adding to the Macaroni.
3. Melt the remaining Goats Butter in a pan, constantly stirring whilst slowly adding the Flour.
4. Cook gently for 1 minute before adding the Goats Milk, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Seasoning and most of the Goats Cheese.
5. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before beating in the Egg. Pour the mixture
evenly over the Macaroni.
6. Arrange the Tomatoes on top, sprinkling over the remaining Goats Cheese.
7. Bake in the oven at 200 °c for 20-30 minutes and serve.
Have you given
this recipe a go?
Please do let us know...
To save & print this recipe:
Find out more about our Goat Produce: